- It's kind of sweet that Shiva, the destroyer god, took Malyavan away from the battle.
- I would actually like Mandodari if she wasn't married to Ravana.
- So charioteers are like a necessity for gods and demons ?
- The part where Rama cuts Ravana's heads as they grow back reminds me of the quote, "Cut off one head, Two more shall take its place."
- I don't remember the part of Ravana turning into Indra in the other version.
- I feel like Ravana dies much faster in Buck's retelling.
- The letter is an interesting addition to the story.
- Sita and Rama make me sad since I know what will happen in the end.
- And this section ends with a happy ending….for now.
(Rama in the Pushpaka from the Reading Guide.)