Sunday, February 1, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 3

Just yesterday I did something that I have not done in over 10 years… LASER TAG.  The Student Union was offering free laser tag games on campus so my friend and I decided spur of the moment to partake.  The last time I played a game of Laser Tag, I was definitely still in elementary school and had a random kid following me around the whole time constantly tagging me out.  Needless to say, this experience did not have me itching to play more Laser Tag.

But yesterday I decided to go since I wanted to go out do something without spending a bunch of money.  Since I had not played in over 10 years, I definitely was not the best player on my team.  However, I think my Laser Tag ignorance aided my team's 43-41 victory.  Since I was no good at aiming, I would often distract the opposing team, while my friend would fire at them.  This strategy had to have been effective because we won!!! Hopefully, this is not the only high point of my week.  My favorite NFL team, the New England Patriots, will be playing in the Superbowl later today, so I'm hoping for another victory.  No disrespect to any Seahawk fans, but I have to cheer for my team.  

(Personal selfie taken just after our Laser Tag victory.)  

 School wise my week was pretty average.  Not too little homework or studying to have a lot of free time, but not too much to be stressed all week.  You could say that it was a Goldilocks school week.  Although, I did watch a very disturbing documentary on the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks in my Crisis Communications class.  I knew nothing about the attacks before watching this documentary, but now I will never forget any of the haunting images.  

1 comment:

  1. Jenny,

    Don't feel badly - I am also awful at laser tag. Frankly, it's just not my game. And everyone always gives me crap for not liking it. I'm more of a bowling type of person, but it's all fun and games I suppose. I'm stoked to finally find another Pats fan on here! I've been getting a lot of flack for that, too. All this Deflategate nonsense. I'm done with it! Ready for the Pats to win and shut these people down once and for all. But lets be honest....people will always hate on the Patriots. Guess there has to be a bad guy, right?

    ReplyDelete