- Poor Maricha. He wanted no part of this.
- She lets her jewelry fall to the monkeys?? Does Hanuman not visit her?!
- Again much more Ravana backstory.
- Monkeys and Mangos. What can ya do.
- Buffalo demon?!?!?! WHAT
- I can't imagine which is worse. Plunging an arrow into my own heart or walking into a pyre. Women from Indian Epics are tough.
- Oh ok. Sita just throws down her jewelry to random monkeys and Rama still gives his ring to Hanuman for him to later see in Lanka.
(Killing of Jatayu by Balasaheb Pant Pratinidhi from Wikipedia.)