- How exactly is Duryodhana trying to embarrass the Pandavas? By making a royal camp? I can think of worse things.
- WHAT IS WITH THIS STORY AND DEER?
- See the deer led them to the water. Just leave deer alone and you won't die.
- Gift of unrecognizability? I'm guessing this will turn out bad because it is their 13th year of exile and that's unlucky.
- Why is Draupadi not in disguises with them? She's part of the family!
- There is just way too many characters to keep track of in this story…
- It seems whatever the Pandavas try and do they never seem to succeed at…
Monday, March 23, 2015
Week 10 Reading Diary A: Duryodhana's Embarrassment
This is a Reading Diary that details my thoughts from pages 85-131 of The Mahabharata retold by R.K. Narayan.