- I hate Duryodhana. He is the new Ravana.
- Is that really supposed to make a mother feel better? Don't worry I'll only attack one of your sons.
- NOOOOOOOO. Bhishma. Dang it Arjuna fight honorably.
- Oh Krishna sneaky sneaky. Reminds of a scene in the movie Hocus Pocus where they trick the witches into thinking it's sunrise by shining car lights through the window.
- So I guess invincible weapons break after one use?
- For Krishna who first wanted to make peace before the war, he's fighting dirty.
- Woah Bhima. Early vampire?
- Should've listened to Krishna. He is merciless.
- Does Krishna get karma for lying and killing everyone?!
- Moral of the story: Never kill ANY animals.
- Well. I guess being killed because you were mistaken for an animal is the perfect karma.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Week 10 Reading B: The War Begins
This is a Reading Diary that details my thoughts from pages 133-179 of The Mahabharata retold by R.K. Narayan.