- I'm glad that Bharata unlike his mother has a heart, and I love that Bharata and Rama have an intellectual debate on who should rightfully rule the kingdom.
- If Jatayu, a great eagle, swore to protect Rama, Lakshmana and Sita, then why does he let Kamavalli, Kara's demon army and eventually Ravana all lurk in the forest?
- Lakshmana is the best brother ever. He follows Rama into exile, builds them a perfect hut to reside in AND saves Sita from being kidnapped. I'm starting to feel that maybe Lakshmana should rule over the kingdom.
- I have to admit that it's pretty clever of Surpanakha to convince Ravana to seize Sita, did not see that coming.
- How does a golden deer undoubtedly captivate Sita, who abandoned all material possessions of the palace to accompany Rama on his exile in the forest, and make her convince Rama to chase after it? What if she just thought it was pretty but didn't want it as a pet or anything? I guess the fates work in mysterious ways.
(Image Information: Picture of Rama, Sita and Lakshmana living in exile in the forest from Wikipedia.)